Any in-country training programs of two consecutive class days or more in duration or 16 contact hours should be accounted for by following this checklist.
- Preferably start process at least 15 days prior to training start date
- Complete Form 10C
- 3 parts: Group, Program, Funding information required: group information means how many men and women participants will be there
- Required information is much less than US or 3rd country based training
- Send Form to your budget manager (If the M.E. manages your budget, use FAX number 540-231-1402, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Your budget manager will then enter the information into TraiNet
- Update your budget manager at least quarterly (Federal FY) on the training (if you haven’t done so already) so he or she can enter data into TraiNet